Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bye Bye Binkie...

Thomas will be two in less than a month so we decided to take "binkie" away. I have been noticing lately that he has been using it much more than just for bed. I am trying to put him down for a nap without it and he is screaming for me. I hate it when they cry for me. I think the rest of the kids were binkie free around the age of two so we will see how this goes. He is not happy at all right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand that either. They say it only takes two days. I know that Keegan really liked his binkie. He really was over it in about one day.

Four Little Boys..... said...

He cried for about 45 minutes tonight before he fell asleep. He was screaming "Baba" (Binkie) I was almost ready to cave when he fell asleep.

Anonymous said...

Cool site. What is up with all this blogging, I don't get it??!!

Love the pictures!!!!!

Four Little Boys..... said...

It's is like a story book. It keeps track of things and others can see what you have been up to?? Some of them are pretty cool.

Four Little Boys..... said...

Tonight (Friday May 26)was the first night that he didn't cry himself to sleep. He was really tired, but hopefully he will be done with the fits.