Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Whew! What a Day....A Long Long.....Day
It all started last night when I was sitting in my room doing some homework. Thomas came walking in about 12:30 am. He came up to me and wanted to snuggle. He has been doing this a lot so I didn't think anything of it. I knew that with him sitting on my lap I wasn't going to get anymore done so we crawled into bed. At 1:15 or so He was still tossing and turning so I decided to put him back in his be and let him fall back to sleep. I let him cry for about 10 minutes after I put him into his bed then I heard him saying something. I got up and went into his room to hear what he was saying and it was "owe up Mommy." I went and looked at his bed and sure enough he had thrown up. So a fresh set of sheets went on the bed and I tired to get him back to sleep. Well the back and forth between rooms went on for a good part of the night. The only time that he was happy is when I had my had over his left ear (hmmm....). I got him to sleep and caught a couple of hours myself. 6:30 came along and the alarm started to go off. Matthew and Jacob needed to get up to get ready for school. Got them on the bus. While I was digging through my boxes of summer clothes to find some shorts for David to wear to Preschool I heard screams from David. Thomas had thrown up again all over the Dining room floor. So I got a towel and covered it up. I called Niki and Kirk to see if they were able to come and get David and take them to Preschool so I could get Thomas and the Dining roomed cleaned up. I called the Dr office and they were able to see him at 10:45am. So we cleaned up and he slept on my lap while we were waiting for the time for us to leave. (FYI: DIY Scrapbooking is now on HGTV at 9:30). The Dr confirmed my thoughts that an ear infection was what was causing the Thomas to be sick along with a sinus infection. So another round of antibiotics. He took a nice nap and David stayed with Niki so I did manage to get my homework done for class tonight. When we got home from Niki's Thomas's fever spiked again (up to 103). He wasn't even happy on my lap. J managed to calm him down and get his meds in him. He stayed up with me until about 9:00 and all by himself he went upstairs and climbed into bed.......and now he sleeps : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
poor buddie:(i hope he feels better!
Post a Comment