Tiger Cubs had their pack meeting at the Pool. It was a lot of fun for them. Matthew got to tag along since we were at the school before for Ocean Night.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like they had a good time. I signed Keegan up for lessons in March..I can't wait...he will be already for summer.
That looks like a lot of fun. I have been thinking about signing Trapolin up for lessons at Mercer but I don't know if his skin could take the chlorine during the winter.
2 comments:
Looks like they had a good time. I signed Keegan up for lessons in March..I can't wait...he will be already for summer.
That looks like a lot of fun. I have been thinking about signing Trapolin up for lessons at Mercer but I don't know if his skin could take the chlorine during the winter.
Post a Comment