Sunday, January 21, 2007

Our Weekend

Saturday not much happened. I woke up with a cold but even so it didn't slow me down. I cleaned the kitchen and started a batch of homemade donuts. While they were raising I took Matthew and David to Wal-Mart, they each got 15 dollars for their birthday and wanted to get a toy with it, I also needed some oil to cook the donuts in. When we got back home there was a knock on the door and it was Cameron, Jacob's friend, wanting to take Jacob sledding. Upon return they decided that Cameron should spend the night. They all got a long pretty well I kept David and Thomas busy most of the night they didn't play well with 6 and 7 year olds. Jacob caved about 10 and Cameron and I stayed up until about 11:30 playing with the new toys from Wal-mart.Sunday when we a woke there was a least 3-4 (maybe more) inches of new snow. So I gave the kids a donut and then out I went to scoop the driveway. I was out from 8:00-9:30 knowing that sometime Cameron's Dad would need to get in to pick him up. I got it all done except about 10 feet at the bottom of the lane. It was a good work out. When I came in I called Mom to see what she thought about Arianna's party and said that it was pretty bad out to try and make it the 20+ miles to Natalie's and Mike's. So our day was spent cleaning up the toy room, J finally got a computer working for Jacob and Matthew's room. I watched the Bears game. BEARS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!! Your house right Natalie????? Better remind Mike about the deal; ) The kids played outside a little in the morning. Thomas is under the weather also and is starting to spike fevers at night. So we will see what happens, usually with him this means a trip to the doctor for some antibiotics. He tends to get ear infections pretty often.
Kirk came out about 3 and opened up the lane a little bit more. The county plow pretty much undid what I had done at the bottom of the lane.


That was it.

No comments: