Just got Matthew and Jacob off to school and Thomas and David are still sleeping. David went to bed at 7:00pm he has slept for almost 13 hours. He has been very hard to handle lately always throwing fits and crying for no reason. So last night I told John to put him to bed when I left for class so we will see how today goes and if more sleep will help him. I think he is going to start taking naps if he wants to or not.
Thomas (knock on wood) has not had an accident in 2 days. Well...that isn't true after he wakes up in the morning he will sometimes be wet. He woke up dry three days in a row. He even made it in to go "poop" yesterday twice. So Is this it? Am I going to be done changing diapers after seven years of fun? I will keep you posted, but I sure hope so.
No comments:
Post a Comment