Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What a Morning!

Well today just started bad and continued to get worse. Matthew is doing GREAT in school but getting up in the morning is still kind of ruff. I keep telling him that no matter how much he cries he still has to go. Jacob however is loving second grade so much that today he was up and had eaten already by the time my alarm went off. He gets to go to the computer lab for the first time, and if he does really a good job today he gets to bring some animal cards home. He is sooo cute. Then I took a test (should have waited) and got David and Thomas ready to go to preschool visiting day. Tommy had a cut on his leg from a jumping off the couch accident he had yesterday so he did not want to get the band aide wet so his bath was an adventure. David has been so excited about this day all week so he was pretty easy to get ready. I got them in the car, took my garbage to the road and got into the car. It hasn't been started in a week so guess what......yup it didn't start. I called Niki and asked if she could come and get us and take us to the preschool day. (What would you do without family?) Then I called Dad and he came and jumped my car and said that it looked like it was time for a new battery. I can't complain about the car at all besides some minor work it has ran us for 171,000 miles. This was all before 10:00 AM.

David and Keegan missed each other so much that Niki has an overnight guest tonight.

Thank you Niki and Dad.

1 comment:

Niki said...

You betcha!!