Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Busy Week

Last week was VERY busy for us. Well I made it a little more busy than it would have had to be. I told the Cub Scouts that I would bring cookies into pack night so starting Wednesday morning I made 200 cut out sugar cookies in the shapes of Ghosts and Pumpkins. I decorated them by hand and each of them had their own little face. It took a long time but the kids and adults all enjoyed them at Pack Night. I didn't get a picture of them but they looked really neat. More with Cub scouts we had to go and pick up food for Scouting for Food on Saturday morning. We had the section by the nursing home which wasn't very big. That took about an hour. Then we went and donated some books to Friends of the Library and to finish off the day we went and sold popcorn by Fareway for two hours. I was beat on Sunday and didn't do much.

No comments: