
I didn't get very many good pictures this time. I thought these were cute. We spent our Memorial Day in Cherokee with John's Family. It was a nice time. The boys had a blast with their cousins. It was 3 days of nonstop play, they went to the new Narnia movie, went fishing and spent some time at the park. I stayed back and baked while the rest of them went to the park. I made Apple Crisp, Apple pie (I had some help with these :), homemade ice cream (Chocolate and vanilla) and we ate Tenderloins for the main meal. It was a lot of time over the stove, but well worth the results. The video above is Tommy swinging with Abby. My heart jumps every time I watch this, but he was hanging on very tight.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
That swingset is sure anchored in well.
I am glad you guys had fun. Apple crisp sounds so good. I haven't had it in forever.
Post a Comment