Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

We had a very mellow weekend. I have been fighting a head cold and it is kicking my pants. We had a dinner last night at Mom and Dad's for my big 30. It was nice. David and Jacob spent the night and had fun playing with Aunt Natalie and Kirra and Arianna. We went back over today for lunch and now I am trying to get ready for the busy week a head. David has his first full day of preschool tomorrow, so we are making sure we have everything found and setting out ready for us. Matthew already told me on many occasions that he is not going back. We will find some way to keep his interest.

I am making banana bread and rice crispy bars for lunches. I have a quiz in accounting tomorrow so my night is full. Prison Break is on from 7-8 so at least I will have an hour to relax.

No comments: