Monday, September 18, 2006

One Draw back to Fall

I know that in a previous post I said that Fall was my favorite time of year. It is...yes... But I thought of one thing that makes me DREAD it. All the darn MICE! Today I was taking a bag of garbage to the garage and one ran right in front of me. It did startle me a little, but I did not run to the house and call Dad, which I would normally do, I ran in the house got my shoes on and grabbed the broom and went out and started beating on things until it found its way back out doors. I then got my tin foil and plugged the hole that it went out. I also put two more boxes of poison out. I hate them, but I am not afraid of them anymore!

Well we will see if that last statement is true next time one is sitting in the living room.

1 comment:

Niki said...

You've come so far!