What do all of these have in common? Things that we also had (made) time to do this week.
Wednesday myself, Thomas and David all got flu shots. Jacob and Matthew don't have school tomorrow so we are going to get theirs then.
Thursday I had both conferences for Jacob and Matthew. Jacob is still soaring, and Matthew is also, he just needs to work on following directions some more. He also needs to slow down and take his time.
Jacob also had to go on a "Go See It" with his Tiger Cubs den tonight. They went on a tour of the police station. With no notice of this event except for a phone call the night before, we had some very nice people to help us get him to and from. Thank you to Dad and Gwen for taking him and bringing him home. Thank you Niki for watching the rest of the crew while I was at the conferences and class.
I am so looking forward to a nice calm weekend?????
No comments:
Post a Comment