Monday, June 25, 2007
Another ER Trip
Last summer Matthew cut his foot open while playing at Gramma's house. This summer he stepped on a blade that I use for scrapbooking and we took him into Dr. Weston's to have him check it out. He decided that it needed to be glued shut. It went smoothly. Then tonight about 9:30 pm Matthew comes hopping out of his room with a large flap of glue hanging from his foot. I knew what had happened so I got my shoes on and took him to the ER to have them re glue it. They did and then they put a sterile strip of tape on it and a cover for an IV. So now if it comes off we know that it didn't just "fall off" as Matthew told the ER doctor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment