What a day he had. First we woke and had our Mickey Mouse pancake. Then off to Jones County Central Park to try our luck at fishing. Natalie, Kirra, Arianna and Grandpa came with us. I spent most of my time bating hooks, untangling poles and keeping up with the kids. It was fun we only caught two blue gills, one by David and the other by Thomas/Mommy. I had a blast even if it was kind of stress full at the start. Thomas caved on the way home from the park. When he woke up we opened presents and had pizza for supper. Then off to Jacob and Matthew's T-Ball game. Niki, Keegan and Savannah joined us for that. I think they all had a good time. Happy Birthday Thomas!
1 comment:
I know we had a good time at the game! The kids crashed when we got home.
Post a Comment