Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Back in School
After a four day weekend the boys FINALLY had school today. It was two hours late, but at least they can count it as a day. They have a half day tomorrow and then no school on Friday due to parent teacher conferences. So they will have a total of 11 hours of school this week. Today we were doing some errands in town and the roads are still covered with snow/ice not very fun to get around on. I went and got sleds at Longs Drugs ours are somewhere in the back yard. The weekend is suppose to be nice so I thought they could spend the weekend playing on our snow pile. David is out there now sledding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was wondering how much school they were actually going to have this week. I knew about Friday but I didn't realize they got out eary tomorrow.
Post a Comment