


The last two weeks I have been extremely busy with baked goods. Last weekend we had to make the cakes for the Cub Scout Blue and Gold, and this weekend I had the Sacred Heart Fish Fry and Bake Sale. Not only did I have to make a cake but I had to bake some goods for the bake sale.The top two pictures are some more of the Cub Scout cake bake. See Matthew's face, it is priceless. David felt left out of the cake baking so I made him a round cake and let him use up the frosting that was left from the Cub Scout cakes. The bottom one is the cake that I made for the cake walk. The cake walk is a table of cakes that you have to pay tickets for to get to walk by and see. There were lots of Easter cakes, mine was the only one that I saw that tackled the rose, which aren't very good, but I think it turned out pretty. I wish I would have stuck with all of one color of flowers and not try to make them different. The ladies at the church asked if I decorated cakes for people. I politely said "I love to do it but I just don't have the time right now:-) " and walked away.
I also made Chocolate Muffins and Banana Bread for the Bake Sale. I think I am going to be on a break in the kitchen for a while.
1 comment:
Your cake looks great!!! Keegan thought it was a very pretty "t". Your flowers turned out great!!
Post a Comment