Hope everyone had a nice holiday. We sure did. We started with the parade in the morning from there we went to Niki's for the LONG wait for the fire works. The kids played in the toddler pool again. Niki, Brandon, Dad and I played cards on the patio watching the kids. It was a lot of fun.
The Fireworks were quite an experience. We had all 12 grandkids and they were running in all directions. David didn't like the noise and cuddled on my lap for most of them. He covered his head with his blanket and towards the end he was loving them and told all of us "I do like fireworks." What a kid. Thomas enjoyed the day he missed his nap and finally gave in on the car ride home and J came and got him and put him right to bed.
PS. I will get pictures on tomorrow, I am exhausted!
No comments:
Post a Comment