Sunday, July 23, 2006

Maquoketa Drive-In





Saturday night Grandma, Grandpa and I took the boys to the Drive-In. We went expecting to see Superman Returns, but ended up seeing Pirates of the Caribbean II and Disney's Cars. It was fun except for the few times that Matthew took off exploring and we couldn't find him for a few minutes. The movies started at 9:00 pm and got over about 1:30 am. The kids all made it through except Thomas who slept in his car seat during most of both movies. The drive home I followed Mom and Dad and we only had to slow down twice for deer. Matthew was pretty disappointed that we didn't get to see Superman, so I guess we will go back next weekend. The pictures were taken between movies. It was really dark and my camera's flash was really bright. I forgot to add that there was a breeze and it made for a chilly evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't beleve david stayed up that late!