Thursday, March 27, 2008
REALLY!!!
We awoke this morning to snow and it is still snowing as I type this!! Today Thomas woke up crying and said his ears, stomach and throat hurt. He was running a fever of 102 so I decided to take him to the Doctors to get him on the road to recovery a little faster. The doctor said that she has seen so much strep that she knew he had it and just gave Thomas the antibiotics. She said if I wanted her to swab his throat she would but she thought that is what it looked like and his glands are all swollen up. We stopped at the store for some Popsicles and ice cream. I also got a couple of cans of the soup in the ready-to-eat containers and he think that it is really neat to drink his lunch. He says it "beally urts to eat". Poor guy.....where is spring????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment