You can see the two cuts in the shape of an "L" This morning you can't see the cuts anymore, the glue has pulled it together.
It was a big stick. There are scratches all over his face.I know that with four boys that there are going to be many many ER trips. So here is our latest one. Last night David and Matthew were outside playing while I was getting stuff around for our Tiger Cub Meeting. I was at my computer when Matthew came running in screaming for me. I went into the kitchen and saw Matthew covered with blood. His nose was bleeding and he had blood coming out of his mouth. I grabbed a towel and put it on his nose and when he talked I saw that his mouth was filled with blood. So I took him to the sink and he spit out all of the blood and there was a lot. I called the Doctor and they didn't want to see him and told me to take him to Cedar Rapids. I called John and told him that we were on our way. It stopped bleeding when we got to Cedar Rapids (at least a 45 minute car ride and I had to stop to get gas) We checked in and waited, waited, waited until we got in to see a PA. She looked at his nose, glued it up and sent us on our way. We got home and talked with Grandpa (who came to watch the boys).
Matthew was soar and swollen when he woke up today so he spent the at home with me. Here are a couple of pictures. I think he will make it, I just hope he will stop picking at the glue on his nose!
2 comments:
You know that gives new meaning to picking nose.
Poor guy, that had to be scary! Poor mom too.
Poor little guy, I hope he is feeling better.
Post a Comment