Normally I have ER trips to report for the boys. Tonight I had to take a trip to the ER. I tripped as I was going to conferences and my ankle twisted. I heard a loud pop and they confirmed that I tore the tendons and most likely broke some blood vessels in my ankle, and also tore some ligaments. They will know more when the radiologist read the x-rays. They doctor was no help he basically put a splint on, gave me some meds and sent me on my way.
They boys were so cute. When we got home they Thomas and Matthew grabbed each arm and helped me up the stairs. Jacob texted Daddy and was so worried. He said "Mom you take care of us if your hurt who will take care of us." Niki was in the car and reassured him that they would be fine.
There is a lot of pain, but I will make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment