Monday, February 08, 2010

Matthew

Matthew has been complaining of not feeling well for about a week, so today I took him to the Doctors.  They think that he may have an ulcer.  They did blood work to make sure all the organs are working good, which they are, and the test for the bacteria found with having a ulcer won't be back until tomorrow.  If they can't find anything with the blood work they will refer him to a pediatrician stomach doctor and we will have a scope done. She gave him some medicine for an ulcer and for his nausea.  He is not looking very good he is really pale and is barley eating.  So hopefully they will find something and we will get him back on track.

Another cute story before I go for the night.  My friend a I went out and had a spa day.  We had a manicure, pedicure and I got my eyebrows waxed. Saturday when Thomas woke up he stared at me for a few minutes and then he said "Mommy you look new."

I will keep you updated on Matthew.

No comments: