Sunday, March 25, 2007

Our Sunday

Started out early with a trip to Cedar Rapids to see Gramma Fokken, Aunt Beth and Uncle Andy. We ate brunch with them and then off to see TMNT for the spelling test reward. It was a very good movie complete with a plot and everything. John and Thomas stayed with Gramma while I took the other three to the movie. We got back after the movie and ALL of the boys stayed with Gramma while J and I went and did some shopping at JCPenny's. We have the completed Easter outfits now and got some other fun Summer outfits for each of them. And Thomas got a long needed new pair of shoes we went up a size but I think we could have went up another 1/2 size but they don't go up in 1/2 so hopefully they will last the summer and when school comes around it will be time for new. We ate Supper with Gramma and then off to home. With a stop at Dairy Queen for an ice cream cake.

1 comment:

Niki said...

Wow, I need to get better at posting. I haven't looked at yours in a while and so much stuff to see! Looks like you guys have been having fun. I bet it was nice to shop with out the kids.