Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spelling Words

Matthew recently started to have a spelling list each week to study. This is his third week and so far he hasn't missed one on the final test on Fridays. This week however has been a challenge for him. He has two words that are hard for him to remember. So tonight, since I didn't have class, I started to help him on his list of 6 words. He did fine on all of them except "with" and "orange" he kept forgetting to put the "t" on the end of "with" and "orange" was all messed up. I had him write it over and over again. After about 4 times he had it down. After we finished he was so proud of himself that he went around and showed everyone his paper filled with "orange". I heard him run into Jacob and tell him that he was "the best Kindergartner ever!" and continued to run through the house screaming "I love school it is so fun" I also told him that if he got it right on the test on Friday that we would go and see the new TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle) movie :) I will let you know how he does.

No comments: