Friday, March 02, 2007

Snowday for All

What a lovely mix of weather we have been having. I really didn't think we were even going to have a delay this morning, because when we went to bed nothing was happening. So I woke up at 6:00 am and YIPEE! I went back to sleep in my chair. I have been sleeping setting upright; when I lay down I can hardly breath. John even got a page this morning at 7:00 saying that he could work from home. I think today we are going to just have fun and hopefully we will keep our power. I went out and bought a new camping stove just in case, so I am ready for anything!

Matthew set up a big King Kong scene while dinner was cooking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mt. Vernon is cancled today!!!!!!!!

Niki said...

They were making fun of me yesterday for getting prepared for vehicle trouble on the way to the concert. I love being more safe than sorry.