While picking up sticks outside today we hit a nest of ladybugs.
Stephany gave me some bulbs for my birthday, but I can't remember what they were. This is the first out of eight that came up.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The others will still come up, they sort of come in in stages. We have some coming up, too. I can't remember what I planted where so it will be a surprise.
I have started to water where I planted the bulbs. I put them in the back of my flower bed and they don't get much water even when it rains so hopefully they will come up.
2 comments:
The others will still come up, they sort of come in in stages. We have some coming up, too. I can't remember what I planted where so it will be a surprise.
I have started to water where I planted the bulbs. I put them in the back of my flower bed and they don't get much water even when it rains so hopefully they will come up.
Post a Comment