This weekend was busy but fun. We woke up Saturday with and itch to get out so after we did some crafts with the kids we headed out to Dubuque for the rest of the day. We started with lunch at Applebees then off to Target to look around and to get some Valentines for the boys for school. Then we went to JCPenny's to wander around for a while then we stopped for a treat at Cold Stone. I hadn't been to one since we were in Colorado it was as good as I remembered. Then we couldn't leave town with out a trip to Best Buy. The kids LOVE that store we got "The Emperor's New Groove" for our Movie night. We had to switch it from Friday to Saturday because of the never ending sickness that has plagued our house for 2 week plus now. We also Stopped at a pet store to look around. Yes you read right a pet store. We walked around and looked at what animals they had. Then off to home to our Movie night.

Sunday, Thomas was sick when he woke up with a low fever and now it is up to 103 as I write this. Me and David the only healthy ones went to Mom and Dad's for Amanda's Birthday Party. It was a quiet one there was only 6 out of the 12 grand kids there. Tonight I am going to watch the Grammy's to see Police reunite.
2 comments:
I did not get to see the Police. I would have enjoyed that. I'll bet Sting looks old.
Actually Sting looks like he is in his 40's. The rest of the band looks really old. They are going to tour this year sometime. It would be neat to see them.
Post a Comment