Monday, February 26, 2007
Snow Day for Mom!
Kirkwood canceled classes today. So I have another day to regain my voice. I finally got what ever it is that has been going around our house. My throat is soar and when the aspirin wears off it feels like it is swollen. Oh well. I am sitting on the couch doing homework while the David and Thomas play with Lego fire trucks. I can't even get on to Kirkwood's web page. We survived the storm pretty good. We didn't loose power until about 11:00 pm on Saturday night and it came back on about 11:00 yesterday. We hung out at Mom and Dad's yesterday until the power came back on. So it wasn't so bad. The house was a little cold when we woke up Sunday morning. We came home yesterday and cleaned up the house and got most of the laundry done and all of the hat/mittens found for school today. Mom had made a big batch of spaghetti and sent some of the sauce home with us so I didn't even have to cook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment