Thursday, February 08, 2007
Cabin Fever
I am SOOO looking forward to having this cold be done with. I need to get outside and do something. I tried to go out this morning and scoop some snow out of our drive way, but my fingers froze. I did get the pile of snow in front of the mailbox for the post man. Yesterday I cleaned Jacob and Matthews room and closet and then I moved some furniture around put their dressers in the closet so they would have more room for the computer. I still need to get a book shelf and a couple of night stands for them. I also packed up all the clothes that are to small for Thomas and put them in bags with hopes that Cousin Nathan will get some use out of them. Today on my agenda is to get all of the bedding that we took off their beds washed and put away, finish the rest of the laundry and deep clean David and Thomas room, and sometime I need to get some much needed homework done. So I had better get going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can definately relate to that! I have been getting the kids' summer clothes around and it is making me itchy for summer.
I bought flowers, pretty spring hyacinths and I put them on my desk to remind me that Spring will be here sooner or later.
Post a Comment