I think we survived this round of sickness. It started on Wednesday with Jacob, blew it off, then Thursday David started to run a fever. Started to think it was going to be a bad weekend. Friday: Matthew came home from school with his and Thomas also started to run his. David is getting better, I hope, he has had it for 4 days now. He may be taking a trip to the Dr. tomorrow if it is still that high. Thomas is still running about 103 the last time I took it.
I am happy to report that Jacob is now styling a brand new cast. It is dry and ready for autographs.
Nothing exciting to report except I did manage to get some homework done with all the sleeping that was being done. Dad and I got the yard mowed again, still a pretty big mess. Made some cupcakes. I am also planning on watching the Emmys tonight while doing my Intermediate Accounting. What a good time! I am considering opening the bottle of wine that Mom and Dad brought me from Wisconsin. We will see.
1 comment:
Open the wine. You need it after the week you had.
Post a Comment