After Natalie and Dad left David fell asleep on the couch. When supper arrived (I am a bad Mommy) I tried to wake David up. He was sleeping so hard that there was drool running down his mouth and collecting in a pool on the couch. I got him to wake up long enough to tell me that he did not want any supper. Not in that nice of tone. Then Matthew ate his supper and walked into his room, covered up and went to sleep.
About 8:00 David woke up and was very happy and played with us for a while, ate his supper and then I tried to get him back to sleep. Which was pretty easy. Matthew woke up a little after David and played until well after 9:00 and I told him that he needed to try and go to sleep.
It was about 10:30 and J and I were out into the living room watching "Tommy (Lee, motley Crew drummer) goes to College" and out comes Matthew. He said that his shots hurt, so I gave him some Tylenol and he watched TV with us until 12:00 am. I finally told him that I was tired and needed some sleep. I don't know how long he was awake, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
No comments:
Post a Comment