Monday, August 28, 2006
Results
Dr. Weston thinks that David has Bronchitis. He said that getting a 3 year old to hold still for an x-ray is almost impossible. He also said that he had numerous other cases of Bronchitis last week that presented the same as David. The summer cold that has been going around usually only runs a fever for the first day or so. David has been running one now since Thursday afternoon. He is on a very strong antibiotic (Zithromax) and a cough syrup that is a narcotic so I really hope that this will be the end. He just looks awful, he was up most of the night coughing and I was up the other half with Thomas. He is still feverish, but the only good news is that the doc also said that another office visit isn't necessary. All I need to do is call him and he will perscribe the same meds for the other boys if needed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor David. I hope that he feels better quick!
Post a Comment