Not much exciting happened. Friday I spent most of the day cleaning, dusting and unpacking. Went grocery shopping and picked up the last couple of items that I was missing from Jacob and Matthew's school list.
Saturday, again spent most of the day cleaning, Kirk brought his rider lawn mower over to mow the yard and it was a mess. The grass was so long that Kirk blew it into rows and I had to rake it up and dump it under the trees. Mom and Dad came over for dinner, and helped get most of the grass picked up. Matthew learned to kind of ride his bike without training wheels. He is doing pretty good. I need to go out and help him some.
Sunday, We went over to Mom and Dads and helped can salsa and pickles. We were there until about six pm. The boys created some pirate crafts while we were there. They are pretty neat. They made a treasure chest, spy glass and made a map to the location of their hidden treasure. We got home about six and grilled hamburgers, hotdogs and brats for dinner. Got the kids back on their schedule. Bed time 8:30pm Wake up 6:45am. Mom and Dad got their Anniversary present, a gift card to Lows for new flooring.
School starts Wednesday for us. I know that Riley and Darian start today, so have a great day.
1 comment:
Cool! We have open house from 6-8. What time will you be around. We only have to stay at open house long enough to put their school supplies away.
Post a Comment