It was Thomas's turn last night. I put him to bed at 8:30 and he screamed everytime that I left my room. I usually mess on the computer, but last night I wasn't in the mood. So I had to put him back to bed three times and finally I decided it would be easier to just stay upstairs. Niki started an online conversation with me so I wasn't bored.
10:15 p.m I went and watched "Sex in the City" and then went to bed.
11:30 pm he came out of his room crying and headed for the downstairs, I was already in bed so I said his name and he climbed into bed with me.
12:30 am I thought it was safe to put him back to bed.
2:00 am John comes carrying in Thomas and said that he just came out into the living room. So back into bed with us.
3:00 am came and went and Thomas and I were still awake and now he thought it was ok to start and play. He was being quite loud, so at 3:30 am I took him into the living room and tried to rock him to sleep. NO LUCK!
4:30 am I told him that it was "night night time" and he needed to go back to sleep in his own bed. Well that lasted for a little while and he was back in bed with us when Johns alarm went off at 6:30 am. So now I have to go my jungle of a yard and try to stay awake.
No comments:
Post a Comment