We made it through the first day of school. Jacob came home in a lot of pain and had to have ice and more Motrin. I thought he didn't look right and when he got out of the tub tonight he had goose bumps, which is way not normal, so I took his temp 101.2 so now instead of Motrin for pain I gave him some tylenol for the fever. His eyes are also really bloodshot, but I just thought he was tired after his long day. I hope tomorrow will be bring better news for him.
Matthew said that he had a great day. Although tonight at bed time he told me that he had a fever, which he didn't I checked, and he wasn't going to school EVER again.....It is going to be a long haul for this little one.
***SIGH****
1 comment:
Poor little guys. I hope Jacob's feeling better soon. What rotten luck for the beginning of the school year.
Post a Comment