Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Vacation Time

We are going to spend some time in Cherokee. We all have such a wonderful time and I get a much needed break from the usual. The only bad part is the 4 1/2 hour drive both ways. We are learning how to keep our boys happy. I am sure to pack some toys, paper, and maybe a bag of suckers for the last hour when we can't keep them happy anymore. We are planning a trip to the South Dakota Zoo and I would also like to take the kids fishing at the lake. The rest of the time is for the kids much needed Gramma fix.

1 comment:

Four Little Boys..... said...

cool ideas thanks. What are the Travel books? I have Toy Story on tape that is a must when we travel. It reads both stories and then has all the music to them.